1. Member share deposit account
Member share deposit
for safe savings without service charge And can use the service of money transfer, deposit-withdrawal from different branches of the cooperative, every business day.
- Receive dividends generated at the rate approved by the general meeting.
- It can be used as an important reference in applying for emergency loan services, obtaining eligibility, and using various credit services.
- A member of the Islamic Cooperative Ibn Affan Ltd.
- Open an account with a minimum of 100 baht
Share transfer/share withdrawal
- payment of shares Members must pay for shares in cash by complying with the following:
- must hold shares in the cooperative When first entering, no less than 30 shares at a price of 10 baht per share
must be paid monthly, 3 times, 6 months, 9 months and yearly from the first month of membership.
To be paid in full, the par value of each share is 10 baht, minimum of 10 shares
. Must be paid in full at the time of requesting to purchase additional shares.
- If members are unable to pay for their shares and temporary stock delivery But members must be 60 years old
and have a deposit of at least 60,000 baht with the approval of the committee. or authorized person
- Arbitrary lack of payment for 3 consecutive months will result in the loss of rights such as credit services, etc.
- Members cannot transfer or withdraw partially paid shares.
- request for withdrawal of shares by notifying the intention to resign 3 months in advance
Required documents for opening an account
- ID card copy
- Copy of house registration